five for friday (and a sale)


It's time to do some spring cleaning!
I'm joining a slew of fabulous bloggers to clean out my wishlist! Don't forget about leaving feedback to earn those credits! All my products are 20% off til Monday!
And here's my five from the week! It's been pretty super!


it was NOT this little Lamb's birthday...I think the picture speaks for itself!

Loved this activity from Linda Kamp! I really think they will remember the shape names and attributes better! and the bulletin board rocks!

We made the classic 3D shapes with toothpicks

We held student-led conferences on Tuesday night. I will post more over the weekend! But in the meantime, I used Melissa's editable pack from tpt this year!

One of my students used every one of her rainbow loom bands and made a "necklace" that literally held every kid. Here they are walking around the room during recess! It stretched clear across the room!

No comments:

Post a Comment

notes to the teacher

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...