BOGO Deal Day 2: Economics for Little People!

Today I'm sharing a open house scavenger hunt [that I previously shared about 3 years ago on here!] on Blog Hoppin'! Get on over there and snag it!

In the meantime...

today's BOGO deal is a little different-the Little Economists organizers are INCLUDED in the Itty Bitty City download! and I just overhauled the WHOLE file! it looks so so much better now!

So if you purchase Itty Bitty City product, you get the organizers product for free!
and you can still snag the Iditarod freebie for the rest of the week as well. I also added it to both Iditarod products, so you can purchases either the centers or the class activities and get the sweet husky craft for free!
I've set all the BOGO deals up already! you can click the picture to go straight to them!


Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

notes to the teacher

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...