Christmas in July BOGO deal days

So I am trying something a little different! It may work great; it may not...live and learn! 
I have matched up some products that I feel go hand in hand-like they're best friends!
If you have never followed the Iditarod dog sled race with your class-you NEED to!! Seriously amazing! and those doggies! 
I included everything you need to follow and learn about the "Last Great Race" held each March in Alaska. 
So how today works is you purchase the class activities OR the centers and get my brand new product for FREE! I won't be posting this until the fall! and how cute would these little huskies be hanging in your hallway!?!?!

here's the deals for the rest of the week! You can go ahead because I set them all up already!! Each freebie is INCLUDED in the purchase! But be sure to download, because they will be gone next week!


Yes, please leave feedback! I appreciate it and it earns YOU free credits!
this sign is a little old (hence the check out tomorrow reference from the Black Friday sale...) but Feedback still works the same!! I immediately leave feedback after opening the product! then I won't forget!





No comments:

Post a Comment

notes to the teacher

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...