Sitewide TpT Sale!

As I'm sue you know, tpt is having a little sale...
YIPPEE!!
Because Lord knows I don't have enough resources and clipart! ha! I have so much goodness from my friends at TpT, I don't even know what I have anymore!
But that has never stopped me before!



Here's a few March-y things I'll be using!


I love a graphic organizer, Yes I do! I bet you would love this pack of them too!


Tons of silly activities and centers for your special stories!



We started our weather unit this week!



If you loved my Saint Valentine unit, this one is just like it! LOVE these little holiday history lessons!





We'll be getting our Mush on the second week of March! I have these centers for your littles (1st and 2nd grade).


and here's a collection of my most favorite activities with the Iditarod in mind! It also comes with a big freebie tucked away inside! At least until March 7!





No comments:

Post a Comment

notes to the teacher

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...